Sunday, November 9, 2008

me and my tiny one.

healing has been AMAZING so far.... its the opposite experience of the things that took place after having ara... i can walk, i can poo (without feeling like I AM going to die for sure), me and nola are nursing pros... its insane. anyway, here's some pictures of us and her...

also i need to give arabella props because she has been beyond amazing with nola, i can't even describe how great she's been... she's not jealous, she loves loves loves nola, she's sooooooooo gentle with her and she's just been handling all the change and craziness with more grace than i could have expected from her. i'm so proud of the sweet big sister and good girl she is. she definitely deserves some sort of prize for all this.. i'll have to figure something out ;)





9 comments:

Erin said...

And she is even better in person!

Erin said...

oops i didn't read the thing saying you have to approve my comment- you know in case i write something obscene.

Erin said...

OBSCENE

THE WHITTINGTONS said...

oh my goodness... she is astonishingly, take-your-breath-away beautiful...

stina said...

beautifullll :)

you're super inspiring.
plus this just reminds me of when i was living in a children's home in jamaica last year and there was a really sick tiny baby boy and i'd lay with him on me all the time...or carry him wrapped in my shirt at the hospital...and stuff... :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I knew you could do it :) I loved reading your story... and Nola is absolutely riduculously amazingly gorgeous.

Emery Jo said...

a mini-you with seth eyes! what a combo. (these precious pictures make me want to meet my own little guy SO BAD. gaaaaaah.)

MEGAN said...

Oh my goodness! She is stunning! She does look just like you.

Happy Girl said...

she is beautiful and Ara rocks! What a sweet big sister. Sunday is coming and I can't wait, I hope you will be there!!!! love, aunt