Friday, March 20, 2009

head space

i needed some head space and i needed to get out of the house... so me and the girls took a mini road trip and went to visit one of my dear erins...

the girls fought and played all day and then we ended the night with champagne and antm... kind of.


first we went to our beloved thai food restaurant...





nola chilled in her stroller while we ate




the big girls explored in the country







while the little ones explored the talent of sitting up





after getting wild dirty an intense bath time...




it was so fun... i love our girls together and i love erin so very much.. plus i got to hang out with two other lovely ladies i've never hung out with... im definitely going to have to make this a regular trip!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I'm glad you put up those pictures! I had so much fun and I hope you guys come back soon. It's sad because as soon as Claire and Arabella start to love each other it's time to say goodbye! Maybe we'll head down your way soon. That would be fun. We could go to the mall or something. Thanks for coming and hanging out. I love you guys!