Monday, March 2, 2009

new

seth made me a new blog this weekend. because i was so sick of my old one i could barely breathe. so here it is!

if you cheat by reading my blog in google reader... get wild today and actually come to my blog.


also... i just have to add in some arabella crazy brain in here..

this morning while she was on the toilet seth was asking her what kind of animal different people were... here is what she said...

mama 'black sheep' um.. cool.
kevin 'dog'
jeremy 'tiger'
papa and si 'cow'
brook 'goat'
matt 'owl'
joel 'not a family man' --- i have no idea.
corinne 'lady'

3 comments:

Marianne Elixir said...

Oooo...I like the new format.

Looking good.

matthew charles covington said...

she thinks i'm wise....oh how i've misled her.

Erin said...

I am enjoying the new lay out. Good job Seth.