Friday, May 29, 2009

is this for real?

the last post i wrote that was full of any true substance was may 11th.... and it has been ten days since i wrote about my boring mind.

the truth is, i'm still boring.

i feel like i haven't analyzed anything of importance in a long time, i haven't freaked out, i haven't felt discontent, well not enough to write about it....

and the things that i have felt that might, i repeat might , have been worth writing about in the past dont really seem worth writing about now.

people have been telling me to write and now i know how my friend travis feels all the time, although i think his has to do with time more than a boring mind. its not that i dont want to write.. trust me.

if my mind stays blank much longer i'll post another book excerpt.

sorry guys.

1 comment:

meg said...

at first I thought, holy dang, a post, but upon reading, my comment seems to be, life is worth living, no one can knock you for doing just that.