Thursday, June 25, 2009

soundtrack of my life

alright ash tagged me.

this is only second time i've ever been tagged. i like being tagged.

so.... pick some songs that were the soundtrack of your life at certain times.

i tag...

flo
emery
erin
erin
erin
travis (which you did NOT participate in my last tag. LAME... i mean come on. i have like 7 blog friends)

alright here we go....

all of the smith sisters. (which i'm sure NO ONE has heard of)

the entire amy grant album heart in motion

entire whats in the way album- watashi wa

the gibbs

emery clarks first lil ep

its over- fire theft

copperline- james taylor

stay- alison krauss

shes in love with a boy- trisha yearwood

new slang- the shins

down- 311

teenage politics- mxpx

quit your life- mxpx

let go- frou frou

ride with me- nelly

ignition- r. kelly

always be my baby- mariah carrey

dammit- blink182

entire parachutes album- coldplay

the scientist- coldplay

warning sign- coldplay

fix you- coldplay

i love you always forever- donna lewis

shoot the moon- norah jones

love song for no one- john mayer

never is a promise- fiona apple

stay- lisa loeb

look-watashi wa

she changes your mind & there cannot be a close second- copeland

making plans for nigel- xtc

doubting thomas- nickel creek

everything in its right place- radiohead

dont look back in anger- oasis

nothing but a miracle- diane birch

inní mér syngur vitleysingur- sigur rós


i mean... i could do this forever. i'll stop there.

i know i added some albums but i like to break rules.

5 comments:

Flo Paris said...

I can't wait to do this! Tomorrow when I'm not bleary eyed.
Love ya!

Oh, the entire Heart in Motion album?? hahahaha LOVE that.

Amalia Z. said...

Oh I like some of those too.

Anonymous said...

I made a good taggy game. :) A lot of yours reminded me of some I forgot. Of course, I forgot about 8,000,000. I love this list.

oh and something weird... our neighbors are the parents of a girl who is married to the lead singer of radiohead. weird... they live in england but visit a lot. her parents own the HUUUGE house across from us.

MEGAN said...

Oh my gosh! I am one of the few people in the world that doesn't care about music...shudder, gasp I know! My parents were never into music, I don't listen to it when working out, it slows me down, and I buy maybe 1 CD a year. If I didn't hear music for the rest of my life, I'd be ok. I am actually shocked I recognize ALL the songs on your list...I've come a long way.

BUT, so many of the songs you've mentioned I have LOVED at one point or another and played on repeat for months at a time. Hello, Amy Grant, my first tape ever!

skylana said...

cool guys. NOT ONE PERSON HAS DONE IT YET.