Sunday, June 14, 2009

we're hilarious

so as you know seth and i go out and smoke on our balcony almost every night... tonight we had some good quotes i thought i should share...

(from the other night ... seth: 'babe, you look like kurt cobain. are you ok?' )

then tonight... 'you look like kurt cobain... again.' - this could be a problem. or the best thing that's ever happened to me.

later on in reference to my affect on people... 'yea babe, you are like a gateway drug.'

me on life: 'i'm not afraid of my lows because they only lead to higher highs.'

me on places i know about in pennsylvania: 'i only knew about philadelphia till you told me about pittsburgh. i thought it was pittsburgh boston.'

i'm not really into other states.

7 comments:

begin and end, again said...

i also love that boston was(is?) a state in your mind. genius!

skylana said...

was. seth informed me its not a state, to which i replied "then why is everyone always like 'we're going to boston?!'"

MEGAN said...

A couple of years ago a friend said to me, "Where did Kimmy go on vacation? Massachusetts?"
I responded, "No, you idiot, she's in Boston."

Woops, we learn something new everyday!

Mrs Cov said...

Matt and I both think we are hilarious...I think only each other really understand how incredibly funny we truly are. I guess that's why we love being married to each other. Good to hear that you keep each other laughing.

Mrs Cov said...

oh and my brother used to say I always looked like kurt cobain...cuz of my sometimes stringy hair...(which you don't really have by the way) when I was a self conscience freshmen in high school and he used to sing to me "rape me" (in a really annoying off key high pitch voice) not really a great memory but I had to share.

Anonymous said...

um, why on earth were you talking about pennsylvania?

skylana said...

Because of you of course silly face