ok, i already have issues with belly buttons.
like its not bad enough that they are where you are connected to your mother through a long bloody tube, that they heal by being 'tied' and crusting off, and that they can be reopened, there are only a million other things that have made me grossed out by belly buttons... take the following...
1. knowing two people who's belly button lint (already sick that that exists) smelled like feet and parmesan cheese.
2. my brother having a hernia behind his.
3. an ex boyfriend who's belly button looked more like a silver dollar sized slight dip in his stomach. (seriously almost a deal breaker)
4. the fact that people have outies. (no offense to anyone i know who has one. i will always love you no matter how grossed out i am by your condition. ;)
and most of all
5. my appendix was taken out through mine. my scar is not visible AT ALL, it was over 8 years ago and i still get scared its going to pop open sometimes.
now, i thought those were reason enough (and BEYOND) to hate belly buttons... then i saw these...
this one i'm willing to look past since, lets face it... besides the button and the horse face, shes a pretty hot super model.
and this one, creepy yes, but she had 30 kids AND a tummy tuck so.. its to be expected.
this on the other hand....its unforgivable and will be giving me nightmares for maybe the rest of my life.
what the fuck?