Wednesday, May 28, 2008

sister bellie

so the other day ara was following me with her arms up saying 'bebe, bebe!' and i thought she just wanted me to pick her up (cause when she's usually talking about babies she calls them boo) so i was like 'one minute' and she got more frustrated yelling 'bebe! bebe!' and then i realized what she wanted and i said 'oh! you want the baby??' and she nodded and made a very very excited face... so i knelt down, she lifted up my shirt and hugged and kissed my belly....

then today she climbed into my lap and said 'bebe' and hugged and kissed my belly then pat it and said 'bebe nigh nigh' i was like 'oh is the baby night night?' and she nodded yes and said 'bebe nigh' and i said 'do you love the baby?' she made her bashful face and nodded yes..... its crazy how she somehow understands there's a baby there....

No comments: