Tuesday, July 8, 2008

infomercial junkie.

husbands get ready because this blog will probably make your wife want to make a infomercial purchase asap.

i LOVE infomercials. i mean LOVE, i will spend my free hours on a saturday just watching an infomercial repeat itself, all while truly believing what they show me and getting annoyed at seth for making comments about how its not real.

a couple saturdays ago we watched one about the H20 mop....

and i HAD to buy it.

so i got it last night and it came with the portable steam cleaner...




i dont usually keep up on my cleaning so much while seth is gone, i keep the house tidy but i dont scrub. so needless to say my kitchen was greasy... i didn't take before pictures, which i am kicking myself for now... but here are the afters....




and the best part was, i seriously didn't have to scrub ONCE. you spray it with steam and then take a towl and literally just wipe it out... sooooooooooo easy! plus the mop itself gets my floors cleaner than they've ever been and you dont have to have a big mop bucket or any gross water to dump... you just put a bit of water in the mop and then run in on the floor like a swiffer (sooo easy), no chemicals either! your floors also dry in like half the time! and it comes with washable microfiber pads that it cleans with. my life will never be the same. i'm so excited i can barely think. praise the lord for infomercials.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You made me want to buy it..I'm soooo sceptical of infomercials, but if someone I know buys it and it works, I'm usually game!

Gombojav Tribe said...

I also love infomercials and will watch them over and over again. My husband comes in and says, "You've seen this one before." And he changes the channel. But, I seriously think they are so interesting and funny. I want to make one someday. Wouldn't that be fun? Wanna join me?

What should we sell? Hey, we should make an informercial for cloth diapers!