Wednesday, March 25, 2009

something you might not guess about me.

i love audioslave and i actually have a favorite guitarist, tom morello. which is weird because i'm not a big fan of music. haha...

anyway... audioslave is the BEST band i've seen live. ever.

i love everything about tom morello, from the way he plays to his stage presence to his outfit and silly hat. the only reason i'm writing about this is because my friend jeremy sent me a picture of tom morello's autograph he saw in hollywood while eating, which just reminded me how much i adore him.

and speaking of music i actually have songs i'm really into right now.. not albums, because i dont roll that way....

but i LOVE that sex is on fire song by kings of leon... even though i feel they jacked lanos style....

and i'm obsessed with this song that my erin l. posted on her blog recently, so i'm stealing it and posting it here... because i listen to it hundreds of times a day.

weird blog. i know.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Thief!! I'm glad to know I have such musical influence on you. Muahahaha! See you tomorrow...

Emery Jo said...

oh! i LOVE this song. actually this whole entire band of horses album in a current fav. And I will never be able to get me enough ray lamontagne. heh.